Friday, October 22, 2010

How To Change A White Bra To A Black Bra



From the dark shadows of the void left by the forced
death
wherever the mortal Hope fades in the cecum
rigor of that despair
vision suffers, should find the light
immortal soul that illuminates
pity the only sit in the world,
closing times will
open wound in soft calm of peace who want
the mercy of those who created
's voice fills the incomprehensible nothing ,
anything and not because My Lord has called me to owe
found dead in crossing the road, He feeds
my steps, I find the light
He is my staff and my Hope Vision
my eyes, the very Life that drives my soul,
He is the Lord of Truth, because He alone knows the reason
infuse my own I Love
existence as a result of the desire of their own destiny
continuation ...
Jyhael

0 comments:

Post a Comment