Monday, March 21, 2011

How To Get A Lacrosse Helmet Chin Strap To Fit

SANTO ME, FATHER ...


I pray comfort in the hard work of parenting,
I sometimes wonder, where is the love
reality convinces the world from its materialism
generates your need, I may Once I get lost, parents
am, I look to heaven, comfort
There, where the look comes not only the word,
the desire of my delivery, heard by the feel,
the simple beat of each of my words .. .
I know I am not alone because he found refuge in thee God the Father, Son
soy antes que hombre,
nada es la verdad de mi humilde pensamiento
porque desde la ignorancia de mi humanidad
colmo de pecado mi racionalidad...
Digno no soy, como Tú, Padre mío, porque yo siendo pecado
sigo atentando contra tu voluntad
Tú, Padre mio, sigues ahí, oyéndome, amándome y entregándome la vida.
Lagrimas brotan en mi, por mi carne
soy el disfraz del dolor de mi Alma,
Solo Señor, soy capaz en ti de recibir el consuelo
en tu Voz, mi Conciencia, tu Esencia, mi Alma, en tu Esperanza...
Solo soy herramienta de tu Providencia
legajo de tu Voluntad, hoy soy, mañana quién sabe...
Sangre y carne de los hijos who are examples of my legacy
some today, Lord, my Life, is martyrdom,
not only me, but he
Forgive them Lord, as I ask you forgiveness.
'm Tired, and plus I can not
faltame will, in my days of looking and you know I'm going to meet
Lord Have Mercy on me, be my comfort and hope my children,
and forgive my sins ... Amen

Jyhael

0 comments:

Post a Comment