Sunday, November 22, 2009

Milk In Koerig Coffee Maker

PRAY FOR THE SOUL

litany From deep in my soul, in the constant plea for life, a pilgrimage in the middle of the blind providence, beg and implore you hear the whispers my silence, my thoughts and my feelings, let me in You, my word, my word is full of forges and constant examples Your Divine Presence, and it is the only one of your wishes ...
Make my life, mirror of your essence, I'm in this pilgrim's your wills Lord my God, do on me that the intent and guilt that causes me, is support for improvement and perfection, not sin, because I'm blind from the condition that you grant me free, I was always my conscience and be witness of my presence before you, at the time of my death, that his glass is transparent, for You Lord, with Your encouragement to fall through ... Mortal
I only apologize for this Lord, for not being perfect, for my limited conceptions of life, the universality that combines me, I ask from the flesh and blood makes me fair and clothing, is to listen very of my soul, being self-conscious of your voice, hearing you in the avatar of my life constantly, and your word is my refuge and for all of me in all and for all ... My Lord. I give
Thank you, just because I ask for anything, because you know my faults and insecurities, not for me to tell my father, I am pleased that the benefit because it is just not the case, yours is the will that moves me and therefore I apologize if I make my pride in my life that is not mine and that you, in your mercy you have given me ... Amen

Jyhael

0 comments:

Post a Comment