Sunday, May 15, 2011

Can't Recover From Pleurosy

The Black Star Tour in Taipei

On Friday 13 May, was conducted the final concert of the first part of The Black Star Tour, the new world tour Avril Lavigne. The concert was held at the "Nangang Exhibition Hall located in Taipei, Taiwan. With this seventh concert, officially ending tour of Asia. The list of songs performed at the concert, the videos and the first pictures of this concert are available below:


 


Videos:
1. Black Star
2. What The Hell
3. Sk8er Boi
4. He Wasn’t
5. I Always Get What I Want
6. Alice
7. When You’re Gone
8. Stop Standing There
9. I Love You
10. Wish You Were Here
11. Unwanted-Freak Out-Losing Grip (Instrumental)
12. Girlfriend
13. Airplanes + My Happy Ending
14. Don’t Tell Me
15. Smile
16. I'm With You
17. Push
18. Complicated

0 comments:

Post a Comment