Sunday, May 15, 2011

How Long For Dap Silicone To Dry

Avril Lavigne: "I do not trust most people" Avril Lavigne

It's been a while since the release of their latest album, but Avril Lavigne continues to talk about their fourth album. This time has been the''In''Slovak magazine, who had the recent opportunity to interview our Canadian rocker, and have already revealed in its latest edition, an exclusive interview with Avril Lavigne where she talks about Goodbye Lullaby on him because of his distance from reporters, among others. Moreover, we note that to perform songs from her new album estubo isolated for long, and also reveals that it is intended as will the DVD of The Black Star Tour! All this and more can be read below in this amazing interview, also below I can here the scans from this issue:

Avril Lavigne: "I do not trust most people"

1. you been away from reporters - do you disappoint a lot?
is not keeping them away, but I'm trying to keep my career in my hands and not in advertising. When I prefer to grant interviews on video. Then sound the way it was said that no one can cancel or distort it. In recent years I have been the target of a lot of nonsense! I was surprised that supposedly came out of my mouth. The saddest thing is that long lived with someone who spoke for me. Now it's over. I I do not trust most people. And so I checked.

2. Thank you for this interview - which may come in print ...
Well, we've known a hundred years. Even if you invent something from me, I will be happy .. And how do you think of my new album?
- In: If you were on Facebook, you would click on the "I like it."
- Avril Lavigne: Thanks!

3. look like you're very proud of Goodbye Lullaby ..
Yes, this is my first job as an author a reality. I wrote most of the new songs, I tried to avoid cooperation. Actually lived for several weeks in isolation, but in my head was still my music, verses, sayings and I still imagine how it would regulate the look of my new album. Even when the album did not come out yet, because my head was full of what would be my next tour. After my first concert when I got off the stage, I started planning how I would be the DVD ...

4. What is the biggest change in your new music?
Good question! It may sound absurd for carefree, who only know What The Hell. Because it's simple, it fits into the concept of "Avril Lavigne." Most of the songs are acoustic Goodbye Lullaby. This is my fourth album and I'm sure it's time to show everyone that I'm not being precisely the mind free ... Avril

5. you like solving problems?
Sometimes I get very angry. The shape of my new album was full of endless monologues, dialogues and other discussions. My publisher initially had a different idea of \u200b\u200bwhat to do. I had to argue with force and make them understand that at 26 I can not be a girl, still jumps on stage and carelessly through the air. I love rock and roll - no doubt. But then I really enjoy solo performances. Just me and the piano. Or just me and acoustic guitar. Or I only and microphone.

6. definitely are not the only ones surprised by the decision to put so many ballads on your new album ..
came by itself. Whenever I do write a song with the guitar. After a song is written, you receive a different contour. Many arrangements are made. However, in this case, I wanted to do something narrative, not feeling well. I was just fascinated with the organic aspect of the songs. And I wanted the listeners who really care about me, know that this really is me. And what are you listening to my new records are actually on me. That was why he was composing, regardless of any casual view. I do not care if my songs will be successful on the radio or my songs will be on the TOP 40 ... And this feeling gave me wings. The artists have no greater challenge that freedom as an author. This feeling of euphoria beyond borders.

5. was difficult to combine work with old and new themes in a concert program?
I thought long and ultimately, I'm sure. My things are older, are real burdens. I think that if I do that my fans are tired of making rock 'n' roll, you will welcome the music awakens and the depth of my new songs. So now I bring my plan.

6. What is your feeling today?
one hand I am a business, music, perfumes, clothing line and charitable activities. On the other hand I feel like a free artist, who does not owe anything to anyone. I feel free, this is the right ...

Scans:


Thanks to Avril Lavigne Avril Lavigne Colombia and Slovakia
Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment