Saturday, May 21, 2011

Minimum Amount Of Time To Serve In The Military

editorial

De Marco wants to talk, but ...

was not easy to talk to him. De Marco after hearing a resolution condemning the court which tried him, he fled to his family, he answered the phone and avoided all contact, especially in journalism. But finally, after a couple of weeks, responded to our indictment. We said we wanted to talk to him, knowing he thought and if he had anything to say, because his word had been heard. And this is what he replied: "I want to talk, I have things to say, but understand that before I have to consult my lawyer, he tells me if I can talk, if I want to say, my truth, not harm me in future legal steps. If he allows me, talk.

We are, as is said, stand by, awaiting the response of De Marco, which is certainly expected by all those who were aware of the alternatives of the trial to follow him. All indicate that De Marco will speak and answer many questions, especially those that many would like to know. In our next edition to appear on Tuesday by the national holiday of May 25, is likely to have their word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment