Saturday, May 21, 2011

Star Wars Pinewood Derby Templets

: "The punk rocker Avril Lavigne is back"

SMILE, the new video clip Canadian singer Avril Lavigne is doing much to speak, after being released from behind the scenes video and high expectations were created, and now with the video available all fans have been completely satisfied with the funny video second single "Goodbye Lullaby ." Previously the site had Crush Pop published comments about the video , and is now the turn of the Site Celeb Robot, "which also made a nice review, reviewing the video and advertising that punk rock is back in all its glory Sk8er. Then check out the full article translated into English:

"Smile" video of the punk rocker Avril Lavigne:
Have you missed the punk rocker Avril Lavigne? Do not worry because she is back in all its glory in his latest music video Sk8er of 'Smile'. With green hair, an electric guitar and a can of spray paint, Avril back to the days of her look "Skater Boy" with this latest version. I mean, the song begins with "You Know That I'ma crazy b ** ch, I Do What I Want When I feel like it", which is typical of the old school Avril Lavigne. I have curiosity to know what everyone thinks of this new music video.

I actually found the video very entertaining. It's good to see that Avril Lavigne is still a shit what people think of it. If the green streaks in her hair and the lyrics of his new 'Smile' is not a witness to the new music video, then I do not know what it is.

+ To see an article in RobotCeleb.com click Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment